Toshiba’s IPedge EP server is an all IP system designed for ease of installation, use and maintenance. The IPedge EP system delivers big-company features at an affordable price for small businesses and branch locations. Like the other IPedge systems, the IPedge EP system performs call processing, voice mail, unified messaging, and media processing which includes conferencing and paging, centralized management, Call Manager unified communications, and more. IPedge EP system uses Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 5.4 operating system that provides a high level of scalability and security.
- Supports up to 20 Trunks
- Supports up to 40 IP Extensions
- Call Processing – IPedge provides the basic and advanced call processing features with a single IP interface.
- Voice Mail / Unified Messaging – Voicemail is built in and can be configured as either a single
centralized voicemail system for the entire enterprise or as a distributed voicemail system for each
- Unified Communications - Unified Communications is built in. IPedge includes Call Manager Standard
for every user which provides call control features from a PC. The optional Call Manager Advanced
upgrade includes Chat, Presence, Contacts and more.
- Existing users of the powerful Call Manager (CM) will continue to enjoy all the features of the CM
in the new IPedge Call Manager. The smart installation procedure will install CM or SCM based on
which system the client connects to.
- Centralized Management for Multiple Sites – The Enterprise Manager resides on the IPedge Server
and enables an administrator to manage all trunks and stations in all the servers of the enterprise,
using one consolidated view. From one central location, the administrator can backup and restore
configurations of all sites, and update the firmware on any or all phones in the enterprise. The
centralized access to an enterprise system is through the IPedge enterprise system primary node. The
EP server can be a member node of an enterprise system where an EC or EM server is the primary.
In addition to the above, the IPedge server can connect to a separate MAS or MicroMAS server to include:
- ACD, Networked ACD (ACD + Unifier), and Call Center Reporting (TASKE or Insight)
- The IPedge EP server can connect to a Luca or Lucas server to include Meet-me conferencing.
- The IPedge system supports the following telephones:
- IP telephones that use Megaco
- IP-5000 with/without LM5110 or IDM5060, Soft IPT
- Application that uses Megaco +
- Call Manager
- PC Attendant Consoles
Toshiba recommended 3rd Party SIP telephones
- Polycom SoundPoint IP321, IP331, IP450, IP550, IP560, IP650, IP670
- Polycom 8002, 8020, 8030 WiFi SIP
- Polycom Kirk SIP DECT Wireless: 2010, 40xx, 50xx (with the KWS 300 or KWS 6000)
- Polycom Conference Phones: SoundStation IP6000, IP7000
- Motorola WSM/NSM & EWP Series WiFi SIP
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.