The UCM6510 IP PBX appliance is designed to bring leading edge voice, video, data, and mobility features to enterprises, small and medium businesses, retail and residential environments in an easy-to-manage fashion. This enterprise-grade on premise IP PBX supports E1, T1 and J1 networks and offers scalability by supporting up to 2000 users.
The UCM6510 sports a 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor, 1GB RAM and 32GB flash. This secure and reliable IP PBX delivers unified communication features at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
- 1 integrated T1/E1/J1 interface (PRI Line)
- Up to 50 SIP trunk accounts (SIP lines)
- 2 PSTN trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 analog telephone/Fax ports (FXS) with lifeline capability in case of power outage
- Supports up to 2,000 users, 200 concurrent calls
- 8 conference bridges that each support up to 64 attendees
- Hardware DSP based 128ms-tail-length carrier-grade line echo cancellation (LEC), hardware based caller ID/call progress tone and smart automated impendance matching for various countries
- 2 Gigabit network port(s) with integrated PoE
- USB port
- SD card slot
- Integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support
- Built-in DHCP server
- Built-in call recording
- Caller ID
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Built-in Auto Attendant w/Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and 5 layer Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Basic PBX features included: Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom etc.
|SIP Trunk Accounts||50|
|T1/E1/J1 ports||1 (24 channels)|
|PSTN ports (FXO)||2|
|Analog ports (FXS)||2|
|Network ports||2 Gigabit ports w/PoE+|
|Voice Codecs||G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM, AAL2-G.726-32, ADPCM; T.38|
|Video Codecs||H.264, H.263, H263+|
|Additional Information||TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, auto-discovery & auto-provisioning of Grandstream IP endpoints via ZeroConfig|
Voicemail w/ACD & 5-level IVR
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.