The Model 6002TA Analog Port Terminal Adapter adds one POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) port to a Tone Commander 6210 or 6220 ISDN telephone, for standard telephones, fax machines, or analog modems. Adapter circuitry is housed in a telephone base that replaces the standard base.
POTS port features include independent ring delay settings, call waiting tone and caller ID display support, a privacy option to prevent line access from the 6210/6220 when busy, call transfer and conference, and originating call appearance selection.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.