HP T5740 Intel Atom (N280) 1.66GHz 2GB Flash 2GB DDR3 Thin Client - Grade A
HP T5740 Intel Atom (N280) 1.66GHz 2GB Flash 2GB DDR3 Thin Client - Grade ARefurbished
- Thin Clients are small form factor, solid state drive or flash memory based computing devices, specifically designed to allow confident and easier management of a server-based computing environment.
- Thin Clients have no local hard drive and use the central server as storage while giving users access to base applications typical of a PC using software such as Application Virtualization, Hosted Shared Desktop (HSD), and Desktop Virtualization (VDI).
- Centralized processing makes it easy to manage and monitor the system as data cannot be copied from a disk or saved to another location than the central server.
- Has the ability to connect to any legacy client server application.
- Usually contains multiple Desktop Virtualization (VDI) connection brokers.
- Able to change connection brokers when evolving desktop needs are required.
- Capability of running installed applications such as:
- Email Clients
- Office Viewers
- PDF Viewers
- Not Included
Refurbished - Grade A
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration
|CPU||Intel Atom (N280) 1.66 GHz|
|Memory||2 GB DDR3|
|Total Memory Slots||1|
|Hard Drive||2 GB Flash|
|USB Ports||6 Total (2 - Front, 4 - Rear)|
2 other USB ports under top bezel.
|Expansion Slots||1 - SATA Port with power,|
1 - Mini PCI-E,
1 - 8x PCI-E
|Case Type||Thin Client|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought