The Scout II wireless telephone is exclusively designed for use with Comdial business phones systems to provide greater flexibility and improved productivity while away from your desk. Customer satisfaction increases as calls no longer go unanswered.
- Digital Spread Spectrum Technology (DSS) - unparalleled range and best channel separation in the industry. It's the best defense against unwanted interference and it provides superior voice communication security.
- 2x16 Display
- Headset Jack
- (3) Selectable Ring Tones and Vibrate Ringer
- 4-Step Volume Control
- 20-Number Memory
- Hot Swap Battery — during a conversation, you can swap the battery in the handset without disconnecting the line. Swapping must be done within 20 seconds.
- Convenient One-Touch Features — transference / conference, hold, tap / flash, talk, channel search, mute, and ringer on/off, all at your fingertips.
- Compact Handset
- Stand-by Battery Recharge System
- 10 Channels - supports up to 10 simultaneous calls in any environment.
- Belt Clip
- 3.6 V 800 mAh rechargeable nickel cadmium battery pack
- 5-6 hours maximum charging time to full charge
- Up to 6 hours talk time / 4 days standby
- Comdial Scout II Cordless Handset
- Charging Base
- Belt Clip
- Wireless Transmitter
- Two AC Power Adapters
New rechargeable battery pack
- Comdial FX II (Supported in all software versions)
- Comdial FXS/FXT (Supported in all software versions)
- Comdial DXP/DXP Plus (Software Version 8A or later)
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.