The Cisco Catalyst 3850-48P-E is a powerful 48-port network switch designed for medium to large businesses. It provides both data and power (PoE+) over Ethernet cables, supports advanced routing, enhances security, and integrates wired and wireless networks. This switch offers high performance, easy management, and energy efficiency for a streamlined network experience.
- Flexible NetFlow (FNF)
- Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Stacking Master Configuration Management
- Cisco StackWise-480
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Port Aggeration Protocol (PAgP)
- Link Aggeration Protocol (LACP)
- Automatic Media-Department Interface Crossover (MDIX)
- Switching Database Manager (SDM)
- Local Proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Unidirectional Link Detection Protocol (UDLD)
- Smart Multicast, With Cisco FlexStack-Plus Technology
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Voice VLAN
- Cisco VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
- Layer 2 Trace Route
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Network Timing Protocol (NTP)
- Private VLANs
- Access Control Lists (ACL's)
- Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol
- MAC Address Notification
- Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU)
- IGMP Filtering
- Cross-Stack EtherChannel
- Power Redundancy
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48P-E 48-Port PoE+ L3 Managed Switch
- Power Cord
- Console Cable
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Number of Ports||48|
|Port Speed||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.5" x 17.7" x 1.75"|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.