The TSU 100™ and 100e™ are modular, full featured T1/FT1 Multiplexers designed to support a wide range of end-user applications.
- Modular full-featured T1/FT1 DSU/CSU
- Synchronous V.35 DTE interface
- Single expansion slot supports up to four additional DTE interfaces
- User-programmable bandwidth allocation per port via front panel VT100 or SLIP management
- SNMP management (SLIP interface only)
- Two DS0 configuration maps provisioned to switch at predetermined times
- 115 VAC 9 watts
- Adtran TSU 100 Multiplexer
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
TSU 100 Multiplexer Technical Specs
|Number of Ports
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
|3.125" x 8.5" x 12.5"
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.