The 2FXO module is one of several expansion modules for the TSU Multiplexer family. This module should be selected when a connection to one or two voice line cards of a key system or PBX is required. PBX extensions may be extended to a remote site by combining a TSU on the remote end with FXS modules.
- Two RJ-11 2-wire analog voice ports
- Two voice circuit connections to PBX or key system line (station) modules at distances up to 2,500 feet
- Extends phone lines to remote sites over T1/FT1 circuits
- Passes message waiting when used with the TSU Dual FXS Plus (MW) module
- Dial Pulse Terminate (DPT) mode emulates central office side of Direct Inward Dial (DID) trunk
- Adtran Dual FXO Plug-In Expansion Module
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.