The Honeywell Voyager 1950G High Density (HD) 2D wired scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Honeywell 1950G scanner delivers class-leading durability. The 1950G scanner is plug-and-play; simply plug the device’s cable into your host system and the 1950G scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface.
- Powered through USB Cable
- Automatic Interface Detection: Plug the device’s cable into your host system and the 1950G scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface.
- Management Utility: Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications.
- Supported Barcodes: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies
- Reads Digital Codes: The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register
- Rugged IP52 Rating: Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanner brings class-leading durability and reliability to any environment
- High Density (HD) Focus: Can read small barcodes on electronics and jewelry items
- Honeywell 1950G HD 2D Scanner
- USB Type A Cable
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Serial Connectivity (Corded)||No|
|USB Connectivity (Corded)||Yes|
|Wireless Connectivity (Cordless)||No|
|Bluetooth Connectivity (Cordless)||No|
|Scan Engine||2D Imager|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.