The Cisco Meraki MS225 series switches provide layer 2 access switching and are ideal for deploying to branch locations. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model, performance is guaranteed. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable remote PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
Your network operates by connecting computers and other devices using a combination of different networking hardware. These devices are the essential to allow your various pieces of equipment to connected to your network, and communicate with one another and other networks.
- Managed via Cisco Meraki Dashboard
- Remote Packet Capture Tools via Meraki Dashboard
- Automatic Firmware upgrades
- SNMP/Syslog Integration
- IPv4/6 ACL support
- 802.1q VLAN tagging
- Static routing
- 2x Dedicated Stack Ports providing 80G of Stacking bandwidth
- Broadcast Storm Control
- Dynamic ARP Inspection / DHCP Snooping
- 802.1X Authentication
- 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45
- 4x 1000/10000 Mbps SFP+
- PoE and PoE+ models available for device level powering
- Cisco Meraki MS225-24P Cloud Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
Meraki MS225-24P Cloud Managed Technical Specs
|Number of Ports
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
|2" x 19" x 12"
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.