The WAX630E expands the NETGEAR Insight Cloud Managed Access Point products to offer a next generation triband access point that includes a new and ultra wide, ultra fast WiFi frequency band. The WAX630E is a 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz tri-band design delivering up-to 7.8Gbps total WiFi throughput, supported by a 2.5Gbps Power-overEthernet and a 1Gbps Ethernet ports, and industry leader of technology innovation and performance in its product class.
- • Business class WiFi based on next generation 802.11ax WiFi 6 technology on 6.0GHz, 5.0GHz and 2.4GHz bands. Backward compatible to 802.11b/g/n/a/ac
- Support 160MHz channelization in both 5GHz and 6GHz to deliver 200% throughput compared to previous generation
- Tri-band, 2.4GHz, 5.0GHz, 6.0GHz, 8 streams of data for an aggregate throughput of up to 7.8Gbps
- Instant WiFi Mesh forming wireless backhaul with other WAX610, WAX620, WAX630, WAX630E , WAC540 or WAC564 units to form a WiFi mesh network
- • 100% more throughput in 4-stream 5.0GHz band compared to previous generation
- • Enterprise security and Enhanced Open security, such as WPA3, WPA2 Enterprise,
- WPA3 Enterprise, 8x SSID, Dynamic VLAN and VLAN
- WAX630E Wireless Access Point
- Wall/Ceiling Mount Kit
- Installation Guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
WAX630E Tri Band Gigabit Technical Specs
|Number of Ports
|1 x 2.5G port
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
|10.49" x 10.56" x 2.18 "
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.