The SoundPoint IP 450 desktop phone is designed to bring advanced telephony features
and applications to cubicle/office workers handling a moderate volume of calls. With its high-resolution, graphical backlit display supporting multiple languages and Asian characters, applications enabled XML Microbrowser, and Polycom HD Voice, the SoundPoint IP 450 sets new standards for the mid-range SIP desktop phone.
- 3 Line Desktop IP Phone
- SIP Compatible
- Up to 2 Concurrent Calls
- Polycom HD Voice Technology
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- High Resolution Graphical Backlit Display (171 x 73 pixel grayscale LCD)
- Adjustable Backlighting
- Two Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch for LAN and PC Connection
- Asian Character Support
- Built in XML Microbrowser
- Compatible with Polycom Productivity Suite
- Compatible with open API for productivity enhancing third party applications
- 4 Context Sensitive Soft Keys
- Dedicated Keys for volume control, mute, hands-free speakerphone, hold
- 3 Line Keys with Dual Color Red and Green LED
- 3 Feature Keys
- 5 Display Navigation Keys
- Dedicated Headset Jack- Amplified Headset Recommended
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Supports G.722, G.711, and G.729A CODECS
- Echo Cancellation
- Background noise suppression
- Busy Lamp Field
- Call Transfer, hold, forward, pickup
- Local 3 way Conference Calling
- Speed dial, Redial
- Call Waiting
- Time and Date Display
- Do Not Disturb
- Supports HTTPS and TLS
- QoS Support
- Multi-Lingual Support for Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada, US, UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Power over Ethernet Support
- Size: 8.5 x 6 x 6.5 in
- Box Dimensions: 12.5 x 13.25 x 3.5 in
- Productivity Suite is compatible with limited features: Corporate Directory Access, Voice Quality Monitoring, and Visual Conference Management
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cable
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
Part Number Guide
- 2200-12450-025 (without power supply, release 1)
- 2200-12450-001 (with power supply, release 1)
- 2201-12450-025 (without power supply, release 2)
- 2201-12450-001 (with power supply, release 2)
All Polycom Soundpoint IP 450 phones all look and work the same. Release 1 and Release 2 phones are identical. All phones are PoE capabilty and we offer the power adapter as an optional item.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.