Everything may be great in a headset, but if it doesn't sound good then there's not much else to talk about, right? The Discover Adapt 30 has you covered with wideband audio, and is a fancy way of saying you can expect your calls to be extremely clear. Not only for you, but for callers on the other end because it has a noise canceling microphone as well. This helps to block unwanted background distractions in loud homes or offices.
- Talk time- Up to 8 hours
- Wireless range- Up to 350 feet with direct line of sight
- Battery capacity- 370mA
- Battery type- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Wireless frequency- DECT 6.0 (1.9GHz)
- Radio Frequency- 20dBm (100mW)
- Headset microphone
- Charging base
- AC power
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Type (Monaural / Binaural)||Binaural|
|Sound (Stereo / Mono)||Stereo|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.