Your network operates by connecting computers and other devices using a combination of different networking hardware. These devices are the essential to allow your various pieces of equipment to connected to your network, and communicate with one another and other networks.
- 24 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet switching ports
- Four 10/100/1000BASE-T ports operate in combination with four Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver slots
- IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, and IEEE 802.3ab compliant
- Up to 32 kilobyte (KB)-entry, media access control (MAC) address cache
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation
- IEEE 802.1Q based tagged virtual local area network (VLAN)
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) through four priority queues for each port
- IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation: up to six aggregated trunks per switch
- Support for jumbo frames up to 9 KB
- Spanning tree protocol
- Broadcast storm control
- Internet group management protocol (IGMP) snooping support
- Back pressure flow control for half-duplex operation
- Port mirroring
- Auto MDI/MDIX support for the 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- MAC addresses lookup based on port, VLAN ID, and MAC addresses
- Redundant power supply (RPS) support for uninterrupted operation
- System light-emitting diode (LED) and per port LEDs
- Standard 1U chassis
- 19-inch rack-mountable
- Dell PowerConnect 5224
- Power Cable
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Number of Ports||24|
|Port Speed||10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||3" H 12" W 8" L|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.