Canoga Perkins 9145E-104-0-0 Network Interface Device
- 2 Port (User Port, Network Port) and 4 Port (User Port, Network Port, Multi-Purpose Port, Ethernet Management Port) Versions
- Dual UTP/SFP support for User, Network and Multi-Purpose Ports, UTP for Ethernet Management Port
- 10/100/1000Base-Tx Tri-Speed AutoNegotiation and Remote-End Unattended Setup for Speed and Duplex
- 100 Mbps, Gigabit, CWDM and Single Fiber BIDI SFP Optics Options
- Advanced Management Access using SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet/SSH, RMON and Local Management Ports
- CanogaView® Element Management System with Performance Collection System for realtime management of NIDs and Collection of Service KPIs
- Ethernet Jumbo Packet Support – Transport, Diagnostics, Availability Monitoring and Network Performance Measuring
- VLAN Tagging, Stacking and P-Bit Marking, QoS Level Traffic Shaping and Policing
- Remotely Activated and Configurable Loopback Diagnostics
- Advanced OAM Functions including Link OAM, Service OAM, Y.1731 On-Demand Throughput
- Measurements, Service Activation, Performance Monitoring (PM), Service Availability Monitoring (SAM) and Continuous Performance Monitoring
- E-Line, E-LAN and E-Access Services Support
- AC, DC and Redundant Power Configurations
- GR-3108 Class 2 Hardened and GR-3108 Class 4/GR-487 Outdoor Versions Available
- NEBS Level 3, GR-3108 (Class 2 and 4) and GR-487 Tested and Certified
- Canoga Perkins 9145E-104-0-0 Network Interface Device
- Power Cable
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Number of Ports||2|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||2" H 9" W 13" L|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.