Tripp Lite's SMX1500XLRT2U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Requires only two rack spaces (2U) in a standard rack enclosure. Large internal batteries offer 18 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load. Runtime is expandable with optional BP36V15-2U external battery pack (limit 1) or BP36V42-3U (multi-pack compatible). Maintains regulated 230V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V.
- 1.5kVA / 1500VA / 1350W line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS, Sine Wave
- 230V output, Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 158V to 278V
- 0.9 Power Factor, Interactive LCD interface
- Extended runtime options up to 1200W
- 4 post compatible mounting accessories
- 97% line-mode efficiency, 2 switched load banks
- USB, RS232, EPO and slot for SNMPWEBCARD option
- 230V C14 inlet, 8 C13 outlets
- SMX1500XLRT2U UPS System
- PowerAlert Software with USB, Serial & EPO cabling
- 4 post rackmount installation kit
- Set of 2 C13/C14 power cables
- Instruction manual
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Output Power Capacity||1500VA 1350W|
|Outlets ||8-Outlet C13|
|Battery Run Time||Full load runtime|
4.9 min. (1350w)
Half load runtime
13.6 min. (675w)
|Typical recharge time:||Less than 4.5 hours from 10% to 90%|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.