The Cisco® IP Phone 8800 Series with Multiplatform Phone Firmware is a high-fidelity voice and video communications portfolio designed to improve your organization’s person-to-person communications while reducing your operating costs on Cisco Webex Calling, Webex Calling Carrier, Cisco Broadworks and approved Unified-Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) platforms.
- 5-inch, widescreen, backlit, 24-bit color, 800x480 pixel display
- Support for up to 5 DN lines
- 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more
- Supports XML applications
- Provices SSL-based VPN client
- Supports wideband audio
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC
- Also supports Wi-Fi with integrated antenna as an alternative to wired Ethernet
- Integrated headset jack
- 3.5 mm stereo line in/out jack (for optional external headset, speakers, or headphones)
- 2 USB ports enhance the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provide charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range)
- Dual position foot stand, wall mountable
- Cisco 8861 IP Phone with Multiplatform Firmware
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat5e Cable
- New Desi Overlays
- Power Cube 4
- Quick Start Guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.