The Yealink T46U is the 3rd generation of Yealink's most popular SIP desk phone replacing the T46G and T46S models and also replaces the T29G. The T46U still offers all the feature and appearance we've come to love in the T46, including high resolution TFT color display, HD Voice with wideband Opus codec, up to 16 SIP lines, and full-duplex speakerphone. New features include unified firmware across all T4U models, and dual USB ports allowing you to use two USB peripherals simultaneously, like Bluetooth dongles, WiFi dongles, USB headsets, and a USB drive for call recording. Yealink Optima HD Voice technology with Acoustic Shield and Smart Noise Filter give T46U superb audio quality + the capability to filter out distracting noises around you and from the party on the other end of the call.
Also available for the T46U is a new color button expansion module, the the EXP43 - giving you up to 180 additional buttons for speed dials and other features.
Improvements of T46U over T46S and T29G
- Enhanced CPU - faster boot time, smoother experience
- 2x USB Ports vs 1x
- 10-Way Audio Conference vs 3-Way
- Noise Filtering Technology
- Color EXP43 DSS/BLF available
- 16 SIP accounts
- 10 Line keys
- 4 Soft keys
- 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with
- PoE support
- (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual USB-A 2.0 ports for connecting USB peripherals
- Yealink Optima HD voice technology
- Acoustic Shield - filters out distracting noise around you
- Smart Noise Filtering - Filters noise heard from other callers
- Opus codec support
- 10-way audio conference call
- RJ9 headset jack w/EHS support
- Dual firmware images
- Optional 5V 2000ma Power Adapter
- Optional Wall Mount Bracket
- SIP-T46U IP phone
- Handset w/cord
- Ethernet cable
- Desk stand
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
|Lines||10 Line Keys (16 VoIP Accounts)|
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet w/PoE|
|Display||4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight|
16 bit depth color
|Additional Information||Dual USB-A ports|
RJ9 Headset Jack w/EHS
Wideband Codec: Opus, G.722
Narrowband Codec: AMR-NB (optional), Opus,
G.711(A/µ), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.