The Yealink MVC940 HD Video Conference Room System delivers a native Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) and Skype for Business (SRS) meeting experience designed for large to XL meeting spaces with 15 to 40 participants. The MVC940 can be tailored to match the requirement of most large spaces including boardrooms, classroom, auditoriums. The MVC940 initial kit is different from the other MVC systems in that the microphones and speakers are sold separately, so users can select Yealink's audio peripherals, or use existing sound infrastructure to connect to system via RCA. Yealink MVC940 Room System kit includes 2x 4K/60FPS PTZ cameras, 8-inch Color LCD control console, Mini i5 PC w/Windows 10, Camera Hub supporting up to 9 cameras, 2x WPP20 wireless contact sharing dongles, video peripherals, remote control and cables.
Improvements over MVC900 II
- Resolution: 4K vs 1080p
- Megapixels: 8 vs 2
- FOV: 80 degrees vs 78.5 degrees
- Flexible camera mounting: Table top, top-of-monitor, wall and ceiling mountable
- Camera Privacy: UVC84 lens points down when not in use - no longer need lens cap
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) and Skype for Business (SRS) pre-installed for fast deployment and easy user adoption
- UVC84 USB PTZ Camera with 12x optical zoom (4K/60FPS) + 3x digital zoom with Auto-framing capability
- VC Camera Hub allows up to (9) UVC84 Cameras. Also includes RCA in/out for external mics and speakers
- Supports up to (2) monitors/displays including projectors via HDMI output
- Yealink MTouch II Console is an 8 inch touchscreen with native Microsoft interface allowing you to easily launch and control meetings. Built-in WiFi for wireless content sharing (WPP20 req). HDMI/USB-C input allows you to quickly share content from your PC or Mac (cable included)
- MTouch II connects to the Mini PC via Ethernet Cable making it easier to install in any size meeting room.
- Wireless share content with WPP20 Wi-Fi Content Sharing Device (2x included, max 4 per system)
- VCM34 Array Microphone has 20ft voice pickup range, featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology, so everyone's voice in the room is clearly heard. Up to 6 VCM34 supported
- VCM38 Ceiling Array Microphone can cover up to 130 sq ft with 8 built-in microphones also featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology. Up to 8 VCM38 supported (optional - sold separately)
- Note: VCM38 microphones can not be mixed with Yealink VCM34 microphones on the MVC940 system. Only one model Yealink mic can be used per system.
- Includes a powerful 8th Gen i5, 8 GB mini-PC w/Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS with Teams and SFB App pre-installed
- The included Mini-PC Bracket offers protection to the cables plus gives you the ability to mount the unit on the wall or stick with Velcro behind a TV
- MSpeaker II is a powerful 40 watt soundbar giving your meeting room life-like sound (sold separately)
- Interop capability to join Zoom Rooms and Webex meetings. Calendar integration and one-touch join capability
- Yealink's BYOD Extender is not compatible with MVC940
- 2x UVC84 4K PTZ Camera
- VCR20 remote control
- UVC90 Camera Hub
- Mini-PC w/pre-installed Windows 10 and Microsoft App
- MTouch II Console w/25 ft Ethernet cable USB-C Cable w/HDMI adapter (for content sharing)
- 2x WPP20 USB wireless content sharing dongle
- Other necessary peripherals, cables, wallmounts, etc.
- Audio devices sold separately
- VCM34 Array Microphone has 20ft (6-meter) voice pickup range, featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology, so everyone's voice in the room is clearly heard. Max 6 per system
- VCM38 Ceiling Array Microphone can cover up to 130 sq ft with 8 built-in microphones also featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology. Up to 8 VCM38 supported
- MSpeaker II is a powerful 40 watt soundbar giving your meeting room life-like sound. (4) units supported per system
- WPP20 Wi-Fi Content Sharing Device (2x included, max 4 per system)
- UVC84 Camera (2x included, max 9 per system)
- Network switch for connecting UVC84 cameras
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Camera Resolution ||4K at 30FPS |
1080P at 60FPS
|Field of View||80 degrees|
Pan: 100 degrees
Tilt: 40 degrees (90 degrees when off)
|Zoom||12x optical zoom +|
3x digital zoom
|Microphone ||not included|
|Networking ||Mini PC's VCH port connects to MTouchII|
Mini PC's internet port for physical network connection
UVC84's VCH port connects to PoE networking switch (sold separately) to connect VCM34/VCM38 and MSpeaker II
UVC84 VCH port can also connect directly to VCM3
|PoE||MTouch II and VCM34 microphones receive power through Ethernet Cable|
(The Mini-PC, and Soundbar require the use of a DC power adapter)
|USB Port(s)||Mini PC - 4x USB-A 3.0|
MTouch II - 1x USB-C
UVC84 - 1x USB-B 2.0
|HDMI Port(s)||Mini-PC - 2x HDMI output w/CEC|
|Additional Information||UVC84 has 3.5mm output to MspeakerII and other powered speakers|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.