The Yealink T58A is a high-performing, 16-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of information workers, managers, and executives who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Yealink T58A combines an attractive new ergonomic design with HD Voice for crystal clear voice communications, Gigabit connectivity, 7-inch touchscreen LCD display, built-in Bluetooth, built-in Wi-Fi, HD Video calls via optional CAM50 camera, and supports up to 16 SIP accounts. The Yealink T58A IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- 7-inch, 1024x600-pixel resolution, touchscreen, color LCD display with backlight
- Supports up to 16 SIP accounts
- Message, headset, hold, mute, transfer, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Touchscreen Navigation Keys
- 27 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing)
- Supports up to 3 Yealink EXP50 expansion modules
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Supports HD video calls via optional Yealink CAM50 camera (Sold Separately)
- Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Built-in Bluetooth allows support for wireless headsets and mobile contacts synchronization
- Built-in WiFi (2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n)
- USB port allows users to connect accessories such as USB Flash Drive’s for call recording, USB wired headsets, or wireless DECT headsets via EHS40 adapter
- Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports USB wired headsets and Bluetooth wireless headsets. Can also support wireless DECT headsets via optional EHS40 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Adjustable Tilt Display
- Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deployment.
- Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with Microsoft Teams
- Also compatible with Skype for Business via firmware downgrade
- SIP-T58A IP Phone
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat5e Cable
- New Desi Overlays
- 12V Power Adapter (Sold Separately)
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.