Small package, big performance. For its size and weight, the ML186 is fast-375 cps in SuperSpeed Draft mode. It also combines efficiency with economy. It's packed with advanced, field-proven technology, including a patented OKI closed-loop optical sensor that accurately positions the printhead, ensuring precise characters even on the last page of a 5-part form. The ML186 sports our rack-and-pinion drive system for dependable throughput and longer wear, a sturdy 200 million-character printhead that's designed to deliver output speeds faster than its predecessor, and a 16-bit CPU for even quicker processing.
- Superior reliability for demanding environments:
Rated at 20,000-hours MTBF
- Print speeds up to 375 cps
- Integrated USB and IEEE Parallel connectivity standard
- Optional OkiLAN Ethernet external print server
- Small footprint and low profile fits anywhere, even on retail countertops
- Crisp, clear printing on 5-part forms
- 128 KB receive buffer/memory
- 200-million character printhead life
- 3 million-character ribbon life
- Co-resident Epson ESC/P, IBM 2480 and OKI MICROLINE printer emulations
- Supports Windows XP, 2000, 98/95, 3.x, NT 4.0, MS-DOS, Unix, and Linux OS
- Uses same accessories as ML184 Turbo series
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
|Number of Printhead Pins||9-Pin Dot Matrix Impact Printer|
|Max Print Speed||375 cps|
|Max Print Resolution||240 x 216 dpi|
|Alternate Part Number(s): ||62422401, D22300A|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.