Cisco ® Aironet ® 3500 Series Access Points with Cisco CleanAir technology are the industry's first 802.11n access points to create a self-healing, self-optimizing wireless network. CleanAir technology is a systemwide feature of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network that improves air quality by detecting RF interference that other systems can't recognize, identifying the source, locating it on a map, and then making automatic adjustments to optimize wireless coverage. These innovative access points provide the highest-performance 802.11n connectivity for mission-critical mobility. By intelligently avoiding interference, the 3500 Series offers performance protection for 802.11n networks to help ensure reliable application delivery.
- Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz Radio Frequency, Layer 3 Mobility
- Data Transfer Rate: 300Mbps, Omni-Directional Antenna Gain: 4dBi
- 2x3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with two spatial streams
- 20- and 40-MHz channels, Legacy beamforming, 802.11 Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- 802.11a/g/n Ctrlr-based (sold seperately) AP w/CleanAir and Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Power Supplies (Sold Separately)
Your network operates by connecting computers and other devices using a combination of different networking hardware. These devices are the essential to allow your various pieces of equipment to connected to your network, and communicate with one another and other networks.
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Number of Ports||2|
|Port Speed||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||8.7" x 8.7" x 1.9"|
|Alternative Part Number(s)||None|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.