DSS stands for Direct Station Selection. These consoles provide one-touch access to extensions, lines and system features.
When used with an IP endpoint:
- Attaches and connects directly to the IP endpoint via a NEC serial cable 680022 (not included)
- Requires an AC adapter (AC-L 690631 or AC-Z 660035) - not included
When used with a digital endpoint:
- Attaches to the endpoint or the endpoints optional 8-Button Key Assembly, but connects to a separate digital station port.
- Does NOT require an AC Adapter.
- 60 programmable Direct Station Selection (DSS) keys
- Supported on ITL/ITZ or DTL/DTZ modular terminals
- Green and Red LEDs The DSS Console gives a keyset user a Busy Lamp Field (BLF) and one-button access to extensions, trunks and system features.
- The 60-Button DSS Console provides an additional page for additional programmable keys. This is provided by a page switching key that allows "shifting" between the first and second set of keys. If this key is used the amount of keys per page is reduced to 59 as on key is used for the addition of this key
- 60-Button DSS Console requires a separate digital station port when pairing with a digital keyset.
- For IP terminals, the first console is connected to the side option slot using a special cable.
- Only 1 console can be physically attached to an IP terminal, the remaining 3 must be hard wired from a TDM port.
- When fitted to an IP terminal the DSS console requires it's own power supply. PoE is not supported for the DSS console.
- Up to 32 different extensions with DSS Consoles can be set up
- A single extension can have up to four 60-button DSS Consoles (32is the maximum allowed per system).
- Each DSS console fitted to a TDM port will require a TDM port license
- DSS Console
- Line Cord
- Connection Cable
- Connection Plate
- New DESI Paper
- DT410 (Digital 2/6/12-Button)
- DT430 (Digital 12/24/32-Button & Desi-less)
- DT830 (IP 12/24/32-Button & DESI-less
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
DCZ-60-2 (BK) 60-Button DSS Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.