The Yealink MeetingBar A20, is an all-in-one video collaboration bar for Microsoft Teams. Combining the computing processor, camera, microphones, and speaker into one unit make the A20 simply to deploy in small rooms and huddle spaces for up to 6 meeting participants. Built-in features include an Android 9 OS, fast image processing via Snapdragon chipset, 133 degree field of view, auto framing, speaker tracking, dual screen support, Bluetooth, and dual band Wi-Fi making Yealink A20 user adoption high and future proof for years to come.
- All-in-One Design, Plug-and-Play
- Native Microsoft Teams firmware - preloaded
- 20 mega-pixel camera with 8x ePTZ zoom
- 133 Degree field of view
- 8x MEMS microphone array provides up to 19 ft pickup range
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Dual screen/monitor support via dual HDMI outputs
- Content sharing and whiteboarding
- Auto framing and speaker tracking
- Wi-Fi (2.4Ghz/5Ghz dual-band)
- Android 9.0 operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset
- Electric Privacy Shutter
- Optional VCH51 adds wired content sharing capability and ability to switch A20/A30 from Teams mode to Device mode making your PC/MAC the meeting host (Bring Your Own Device BYOD)
- Calendar integration
- One-click join
- Content sharing and Whiteboarding
- Microsoft device management
- Proximity join
Setup & Installation Recommendations
- We recommend using A20 with a touchscreen monitor for applications where the monitor is in arms reach. For applications without a touchscreen monitor or if installed in a larger meeting space the VCR20 remote, or CTP18 touchscreen control is available to join and control meetings.
- MeetingBar A20 endpoint
- VCR20 Teams remote control
- 3m Ethernet cable
- 2 x 1.8m HDMI cable
- Mounting Bracket and Accessories
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Model||A20 - Teams Firmware|
|Camera Resolution||20 MP|
|Field of View||133°|
|Microphone ||8x MEMS, Full Duplex and echo cancellation|
|Speaker||5 watt (mono)|
|Networking ||1 x 10/100M/1000M Ethernet port|
|USB Port(s)||1 x USB 2.0|
|HDMI Port(s)||2 x HDMI output (CEC supported)|
|Video Protocols||Video codecs: H.264 High profile, H.264 SVC,|
|Additional Information||Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz)|
Yealink Noise Proof Technology
IPv4 and IPv6, DHCP/static IP
|Dimensions||23.6 x 2.7 x 3.2 inches|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.