The NEC UX5000 phone system allows you to choose a 100% VoIP installation, the flexibility of starting with traditional telephony and migrating in the future or a combination of both. This flexibility gives you the security that your investment is protected.
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Built-in wall mount (when terminal is equipped with an APR or ADA adapter, a separate wall mount adapter NEC-680610 is required)
- Adjustable legs
- No base cord is provided, requires 8 conductor data cord
- 5-Line display
- 6 Programmable function keys
- 12 Fixed feature keys
- 4 Interactive soft keys
- 1 Navigator key
- NEC UX5000 Phone
- Handset w/Cord
- Cat5e Cable
- Paper DESI
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.