The Avaya IX J159 Gigabit IP Phone is the latest model in Avaya's exciting J-series of IP phones. The Avaya J159 with it's dual color LCDs, 10 feature/line keys, 4 softkeys, and full-duplex speakerphone is designed for knowledge workers, and executives who need high functionality in a compact package. The phone can also accommodate Avaya' s J100 Wi-Fi module, allowing the J159 to connect to a wireless network when a LAN isn't present. The J159 3PCC is compatible with open-SIP platforms including Ring Central, 3CX, Asterisk, Metaswitch, and more.
- Dual color-LCDs (primary 2.8", secondary 2.3")
- SIP Software Protocol
- 10 Line appearance buttons with dual red/green LEDs
- 4 Softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation, cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- 48 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 line interface
- 2nd Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Dual position desk stand
- Supports J100 Wireless Module (700512402) for Wi-Fi connectivity and/or Bluetooth wireless headset
- RJ9 wired headset jack with EHS support for Avaya, Plantronics and Sennheiser Dect wireless headset
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as call 1 device and supports 802.3az
- J159 is not compatible with JEM24 Expansion Module
- Optional 5V AC Power (700512377)
- Optional wall mount (700513631)
- J159 3PCC
- Handset w/cord
- Desk Stand
- Ring Central
- 3CX 15.5
- Netsapiens 40
- FreeSwitch 1.8.5
- Asterisk 16
- Broadsoft 22
- Zang R1.0
For compatibility with Aura and IP Office
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Display||Primary: Color 2.8”, 320 x 240 pixel|
Secondary: Color 2.3”, 160 x 240 pixel
|Codec||G.711, G.726A, G.729, G.729A /|
B, G.722, Opus
|Additional Information||USB 2.0|
RJ9 Headset port w/EHS support
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.