The Multimedia Stereo Headset is versatile and comfortable enough to be used for a variety of digital classroom uses, in computer lab settings, for online assessments and ELA testing (to meet Common Core State Standards), literacy and language learning situations.
- For music theory/appreciation classes and ear training
- Replaceable over-the-ear fitting leatherette cushions
- On-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups help diminish exterior sounds. This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Accessible in-line volume and mute control, mic on/off switch
- compatible USB 2.0
- Headset Impedance 25 Ohms ± 5 Ohms
- Omnidirectional 60dB ± 3dB at 1kHz microphone
- Recessed wiring resists prying fingers for classroom safety
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.