The Polycom VVX 250 OBi edition is a high quality, four-line, color display IP phone that ships preinstalled with OBi software, allowing service providers to deploy and manage IP phones without having to open and configure the device before shipping. Once the device is powered up and connected to the network, the service provider can use Poly's Zero-Touch Provisioning Service to remotely configure the device.
The Polycom VVX 250 OBi edition is also compatible with Google Voice by G Suite. User's of Google Voice by G Suite, a subscription based IP telephony service, will simply power the phone, connect to the network, and enter the phone's MAC address into the Admin portal to complete provisioning.
As Poly's most popular model in the x50 line, the VVX 250 has a host of great features at a reasonable price. Features include a 2.8 inch color LCD, USB-A port for adding a Poly headset
or Wi-Fi dongle
, and a desk stand/wall mount. Whether you are a small business or enterprise corporation, the Poly VVX 250 is a great choice that's ready to tackle the demands of today's modern business environment.
- 4 Softkeys
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- 2.8" Color Backlit Display
- Illuminated dialpad
- USB port
- PoE support
- (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- RJ-9 Headset Jack w/EHS support
- Desk mount or wall mount capability
- Wideband audio - Poly HD Voice
- Noise-canceling Acoustic Fence technology on Handset and Speakerphone
- OBi Software installed for device customization service
- Google Voice by G Suite ready
- Web-based configuration tool
- Fixed feature buttons - speakerphone, headset, mute, hold, volume , transfer
- Message Waiting Light
- Optional AC Adapter
- Optional OBiWiFi5G Wi-Fi USB Adapter
- VVX 250
- Handset w/cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Desk Stand
- Setup Sheet
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Connection||Gigabit with PoE|
|Display||2.8" Color LCD|
|Audio Codecs ||G.711 (A-law and μ-law)|
G.722 (HD Voice)
RJ9 headset jack
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.