- Built-In Caller ID
- The caller’s name and number are clearly displayed on both digital and Caller ID-capable analog telephone sets, providing caller ID information regardless of extension type.
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- With T1 or ISDN PRI trunking, the DX-120 supports up to 100 DID numbers for direct caller access to personnel, greetings such as directions or hours, mailboxes, hotlines, departments and fax.
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD)
- Allows extensions to be linked for call handling, enabling efficient utilization of your customer service resources. Incoming calls can be forwarded to the next available agent or on a per-group basis (sales, tech support, etc.) using Linear, Distributed or All Ring modes.
- “Meet-Me” Conferencing
- In addition to supporting standard conference calling, the DX-120 also supports eight “Meet-Me” conference bridges. All parties can dial directly into a conference call from the road or inside the office.
- Tenant Service
- By configuring tenant groups, one DX-120 system can be configured to serve multiple premises while meeting the specific customization requirements of each. Paired with its two Music-on-Hold sources, the DX-120 can serve multiple offices and meet the specific customization requirements of each.
- Fax Detection
- The DX-120 supports automatic fax detection with analog trunking, eliminating the expense of a separate fax line.
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR)
- Track data for incoming and outgoing CO calls; connects to printer or serial interface.
- One internal music source is included in the DX-120 System. Two jacks are provided for external music inputs.
- Public Address Interface
- Connect the DX-120 to speakers or a horn — a perfect solution for warehouses and general paging needs.
- Door/Gate Control Interface
- Use your phone to operate a contact closure to open a door or gate, or ring a loud bell or other device.
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.