Meet the Poly Studio X50, an all-in-one HD video bar designed for small to medium rooms with 6 to 10 meeting participants. It’s radically simple to use and setup with support for leading cloud video services built right in—no PC or Mac required. For those who preference to BYOD, a USB Device Mode allows users to plug in a PC or Mac as well to host meetings.
Studio X50 incorporates a 4K UHD ePTZ Camera, with 5x zoom, 120 degree FOV, plus Auto Group and Speaker tracking capability so you're always within view. Voices are crisp and clear, thanks to a beamforming 3-microphone array with a 25 ft pickup range, plus Poly's NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence technologies to keep out unwanted noises around you and on the other end of the line.
Built-in, wireless content sharing with Apple Airplay and Miracast lets users share from their devices without the need for cables or pucks. Setup, management, and maintenance are all streamlined right from the devices menus and can be accessed remotely - giving IT departments complete control.
- For meeting spaces of up to 10 participants
- No PC required - All-in-one design
- UHD 4K @ 30 FPS or 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Auto Framing with Group and Speaker tracking modes
- 120° Field of View
- 5x digital zoom
- 3x MEMS beamforming microphones, plus 2x 2nd order microphones built-in
- Powerful audio pickup up to 25 ft and incredible noise-blocking technology
- Dual speakers provide life-like stereo sound
- Share content wirelessly from any personal device with Airplay or Miracast
- Wired content sharing via HDMI-in port
- Whiteboarding capability
- Connects up to 2 display monitor via HDMI-out ports
- Secondary cameras can be added via USB and HDMI
- Touchscreen monitor compatible
- Status light - turns green when a meeting is active
- Dual Monitor Support
- Touch monitor display compatible
- Ability to program camera presets
- Aux audio in & out
- Bluetooth 5.0
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO)
Previous Part Number
- HP Poly 83Z44AA#ABA replaces Polycom 2200-85970-001 UPC/GTIN 00610807894872
- Native support for Video-as-a-Service (VaaS) platforms without the need for a PC including Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams, Starleaf, GoToRoom, RingCentral, and more
- H.323 and SIP support for easy connection to any standards-based video solutions via Poly Video App
- USB Device Mode allows users to host meetings via a PC or Mac
- We recommend using X50 with a touchscreen monitor to simplify the setup and user experience. For applications without a touchscreen monitor or if installed in a larger meeting space, a Poly remote control, TC8 Touchscreen panel, or C60 Conf Phone are available options to join and control meetings.
- For faster installation and setup we recommend using a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse especially when using the device without a touchscreen monitor
- Poly Studio X50
- Shielded Ethernet Cable
- 2x HDMI cable
- Power Adapter
- Wall mount
- Privacy cover
Native Support Bundles
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
Studio X50 All-in-One Video Technical Specs
|4K @ 30 FPS
1080p @ 60 FPS
|Field of View
|3x MEMS microphones with beamforming array
plus 2x 2nd order microphones
Aux input for expansion microphones
|Dual speakers (Stereo)
1x 3.5 mm line-out
|1x 10/100/1G Ethernet
H.323 and/or SIP up to 6 Mbps running Poly Video App
|2x USB-A (3.0)
|1x HDMI (input)
2x HDMI (output)
|H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, H.265
H.264 video error concealment
WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO)
Content Sharing with Poly App, Airplay, Miracast, Whiteboarding, HDMI input
|30.0” x 4.0” x 4.0"
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.