Grandstream's sleek, new dual LCD GRP2616 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed to fit the needs of busy desktop workers. Grandstream GRP2616 supports 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while featuring a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs), dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a 4.3 inch color LCD screen with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization and an additional 2.4 inch BLF/DSS display screen. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2616 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Large 4.3″ color screen and 2.4" inch color DSS/BLF screen
- HD wide-band audio support
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4G & 5G)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 6 SIP accounts, 6 Line Keys
- RJ9 Headset jack with EHS support for Plantronics and Sennheiser
- USB port
- 3-Way Conference
- Opus support
- 48 built-in digital BLF keys (6 pages)
- Dual Gigabit & PoE
- Optional GRP-WM-L wall mount - sold separately
- GRP2616 IP phone
- Handset w/cord
- Network Cable
- 12V power adapter
- Desk stand (wall mount sold separately)
- Quick Installation Guide
|Lines||6 Line keys (with 6-SIP accounts)|
|Connection||Dual Gigabit Ports w/PoE Wi-Fi|
|Display||4.3 inch (480x272) Color LCD and 2.4 inch (480x272) additional screen|
|Additional Information||Built-in Wi-fi, Bluetooth, Opus Support, Unified Software for all GRP models|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.