Avaya’s Quick Connect cable to USB allows users who want to connect their L129, L139, or L149 headsets to a USB endpoint of Avaya Soft Client like Equinox, One-X Agent or Agent for Desktop. This version of the L100 Controller is a mechanical “tic-tak” controller on the cable which allows you call control over basic call functions.
- 1.2M Cable Length
- Quick Connect
- USB 2.0 Type A
- Pickup/End Call, Volume up/down, Mute/Unmute
- Ring Light (LED)
- Avaya Quick Connect Cable to USB-A with inline L100 Controller
- Avaya L129, L139, L149 Headset
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.