A line card or digital line card is a modular electronic circuit designed to fit on a separate printed circuit board and interface with a telecommunications access network. A line card typically interfaces the twisted pair cable of a plain old telephone service local loop to the public switched telephone network.
- OEM Part
- Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.