The Mitel 5215 is a programmable IP phone released by Mitel. The Mitel 5215 is a single mode phone that supports both MiNET for communication. A two line backlit display allows for Caller ID, digits dialed, and other important features. 7 programmable buttons on the front of the Mitel 5215 allow for setting up lines, extensions, or other feature keys. An additional 8 fixed feature keys are also included with the phone.The Mitel 5215 is a power over Ethernet phone that can be powered through either a Mitel power injector or a power over Ethernet (PoE) network switch. The Mitel 5215 supports automatic call distribution (ACD), allowing for advanced management of calls ideal in a call center.
- 2 line x 20 character white, backlit display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- 7 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators
- 8 fixed feature keys - hold, superkey, message, speaker, microphone, transfer, conference, redial, cancel
- Hands-free speaker function (half-duplex)
- Message waiting indicator
- Integrated headset jack
- Hearing aid compatible
- Desk/wall mountable
- Dual mode supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
- Dual 10/100 Mb switched Ethernet ports
- MITEL IP 5215 Phone
- Handset w/Cord
- Cat5e Cable
- Paper DESI
- Power Supply (POE Injector)
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 5.1 or higher
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 1.2 or higherMitel
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 3.0 or higher
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.