Your network operates by connecting computers and other devices using a combination of different networking hardware. These devices are the essential to allow your various pieces of equipment to connected to your network, and communicate with one another and other networks.
The Ubiquiti Unifi UAP-AC-EDU-US 1-Port 10/100/1000 Access Point conveniently integrates Wi-Fi and public address capabilities, making it ideal for campus-wide deployment. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 1300 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400' and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. The UniFi Controller v5 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. It allows creating multiple WLAN groups and assigns them to an access points radio.
- 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Frequency Band
- Concurrent devices: 200+ BSSIDs per radio: 4
- Range: 400 ft
- Power Adapter (POE injector)
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
|Number of Ports||1|
|Port Speed||Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||11.3" x 11.3" x 5|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.