- The Safetran ST 451000-X Vital Timer Relay is designed to provide a precise, preset pickup delay for time locking, electric switch lock releases and other vital timing applications for a nominal 12 volt system. It consists of a vital solid state electronic timer module mounted together with a Type ST neutral relay in a double-wide ST relay housing.
- The electronic timer is adjustable in increments of five seconds, from 5 seconds minimum to 15 minutes, 55 seconds maximum. Timing starts upon application of power. At the end of the timing period, the relay will energize. The unit will respond only with input polarity as indicated.
- The unit replaces most electromechanical vital timer relays and is plug compatible with an Alstom (GRS) A62-6276 timer relay.
- The timer module consists of a digital electronic timer on two printed circuit boards in an aluminum housing. Timing is controlled by a high accuracy quartz crystal oscillator with an adjustable countdown divider to an accuracy of less than one second over the entire timing range. Switches protected by a removable front cover set the timing interval in increments of five seconds as indicated above. LED lamps are provided to indicate timing in progress and timing complete.
- Timing commences when power is applied to the input terminals of the relay. If power remains on, the electronic module will energize the relay after the preset interval. If power is interrupted before completion of the timing cycle, the timer is instantaneously reset. The full timing interval will commence when the input terminals are reenergized.
- Time is set by means of four screwdriver adjusted switches on the front of the relay located under a sealed clear cover. These are accessed by removing two #8 thrumbscrews and removing the cover.
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.