Datalogic GBT4400 Gray Black Wireless Barcode Scanner - Grade A
Datalogic GBT4400 Gray Black Wireless Barcode Scanner - Grade ARefurbished
Need help with your purchase?
Call (888) 654-3376
Have one to sell?
A barcode scanner is an electronic device that reads and outputs printed barcodes to your computer. Barcode scanners are commonly used in retail point of sale environments, at patient bedsides on the medical industry, and on the manufacturing production line or in the aisles of your warehouse.
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Reduce personnel overhead and training time
- Improve asset tracking across a wide range of industries
- Increase awareness of product availability and inventory movement
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
|Serial Connectivity (Corded)||No|
|USB Connectivity (Corded)||Yes|
|Wireless Connectivity (Cordless)||Yes|
|Bluetooth Connectivity (Cordless)||Yes|
|Alternative Part Number(s)||None|