Hypercom L4250 010314-012 Credit Card Terminal with Signature Pad
- Speeds customer check-out with dual-sided, bi-directional magnetic strip reader, for 99.99% first-read rate when customers swipe their cards
- Maximizes transaction time through fast data transmission: Intel XScale® 32-bit processor, RS-232, and powered USB port
- Adapts to new payment methods: the Optimum L4250 can be configured with an integrated ISO 14443 A & B contactless RF reader and EMV-approved, ISO 7816-compatible chip card reader
- Allows proven POS integration, screen creation, customer-activated signature capture and remote terminal management via state-of-the-art Hypercom FPE32 software Cu
|Processor ||Intel XScale 200 MHz, 32-bit processor|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.