Dynatel 965DSP 3M Subscriber Loop Analyzer 965 DSP Ver 4.01.3 NO TDR
The 3M Dynatel 965DSP Subscriber Loop Analyzer is a microprocessor-controlled integrated test set that provide full-featured POTS and fundamental ISDN testing. The functions include fault location and repair verification on twisted-pair, quad and coaxial cable (utilizing capacitance bridge, resistance bridge and Time Domain Reflectometer
(TDR) functions). The Dynatel 965DSPsubscriber loop analyzer executes a wide range of individual tests, or performs automatic test routines as specified by the user to categorize and sectionalize problems. Specific tests and measurements performed by the unit include:
• Voltage – detects and measures the presence of exchange or foreign DC or AC voltages.
• Tone – provides a test tone for conductor identification; user-selected tones from 1 to 40 kHz for transmission measurements.
• Current – measures DC loop current.
• Ohms – measures conductor and insulation resistance up to 1000 megohms.
• Resistance fault location – displays distance to fault.
• Opens – locates opens at distances up to 100,000 ft. (30 km).
• Splits – locates splits on paired cable.
• Ringer count – counts the number of ringers on a particular loop.
• Load coil count – indicates the presence of load coils in loop circuit.
• Wideband loss – loss measurements to 200 kHz for pre-qualifying ISDN and HDSL.
• Loss – measures voice band loss.
• Noise – measures noise metallic and noise to ground in dBrnc.
• Longitudinal balance – provides active measurement of line balance.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.