- Package is configured 6 lines x 16 extensions. 14 of 16 extensions can either be configured for SBX digital feature phones (4024-00, 4008-00) or for single line extensions (fax machine, 1-line analog phone, home cordless phone, etc).
- Among the improvements included in SBX IP 4.0 are a number of upgraded voice mail features, including expanded Customer Call Routing (CCR), overflow destinations and personal operator functionalities. SBX IP 4.0 delivers customer-requested call processing features that substantially simplify user operations.
- The new software also provides support for the Vertical’s family of Vodavi 30xx legacy digital telephones, enabling existing STS customers to migrate to the SBX IP system while still retaining their legacy endpoints, and ensuring that they maximize the investment made in desktop terminals.
- 1x 4000-03 3x8 Basic KSU w/ New 4.0 Revision
- 1x 4032-00 3x8 Expansion Board
- 1x 4000-80 Voicemail
- 8x 4024-00 24 Button Display Phones
Basic KSU Features
- 3 x 8 Basic KSU with Power Supply, 3 CO Line, 1 Digital Station Port, and 7 Hybrid Station Ports is designed to give small businesses all the sophisticated communications features of big-company PBX systems in an affordable, easy to use and scalable package
- Key service unit with power supply
- (3) CO line ports
- (1) Digital station port
- (7) Hybrid station ports
- (1) RS232 port DB9
- (1) 10/100 port RJ45,
- (1) MOH RCA
- (1) External page RCA
- (2) Relay contacts
- System software
In-Skin Voicemail Features
- SBX 4 Port 8 Hour In Skin Voice Mail/Auto Attendant Board
- 4 Port 8 Hour Voice Mail/Auto Attendant Board is designed to give small businesses all the sophisticated communications features of big-company PBX systems in an affordable, easy to use and scalable package
3 x 8 Expansion Board Features
- (1) 3 CO Line, 8 Hybrid Station Expansion Card includes one 3 CO line ports and 8 hybrid station port expansion cards
24-Button Digital Telephone Features
- Telephone supports digital, analog and/or IP endpoints, a reception console, a doorbox, and a comprehensive feature set of nearly 150 functions previously available only on high-end PBXs, including support for VoIP (SIP) and analog trunking, conferencing, voicemail, auto-attendant options, and remote configuration
- 3 line LCD display
- 24 Flexible buttons with Red/Green LEDs
- 7 Fixed buttons
- 3 Softkeys
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Answering machine
- Automatic redial
- Call back
- Incoming caller ID
- Call forward
- Computer telephony interface (CTI)
- Direct transfer mode
- Fax detection
- Fax transfer
- IP stations
- SMS messaging
- Voice mail
- Speed dial
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.