The InMail is integrated as part of NEC’s Electra Elite IPK II solution. The Electra Elite IPK II allows you to converge your voice and data networks and enjoy the advantages of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). The Elite IPK II gives you a choice. You can deploy traditional circuit switched technology, VoIP, or a combination of these, all from one system. You have the freedom to adopt VoIP when and where you need it, so current technology investment is protected for the future.
- Answering Machine Emulation
- Conversation Record
- Fax Detection
- Interactive “Soft” Keys
- Message Count Display
- One-Touch Forwarding
- One-Touch Mailbox Access
- One-Touch Message Retrieval
- Programmable Voice Prompts
- Remote Programming via WebPro / PC Pro
- Announcement Mailbox for one way information
- Auto forward to box
- Auto Help Voice Prompts
- Confidential Message – Delivery Option
- Future Delivery Mailbox – Delivery Option
- Guest Mailbox – Mailbox Type
- Group / Department Mailbox – Mailbox Type
- Make Call to Sender – One key
- Message Forwarding
- Personalized Mailbox Greeting (3 greetings)
- Programmable individual Security Code
- Real Time and Date Stamp
- Remote or Local Message Notification (offsite or onsite)
- Urgent Message – Delivery Option
- Answer Schedule Tables determines how calls are routed
- Capture Caller ID
- Day, Night and Holiday Greetings (3 greetings)
- Flexible Answering – trunk time and day, day of week
- Individual Trunk Greetings
- Single-Digit Transfer
- 2 or 4 Ports
- 8 Hours of Voice Storage
- 128 Mailboxes
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.