Symetrix SymNet BreakIn12 Analog Audio Input Channel Expander Expansion Box
The BreakIn12 is an analog audio input channel expander for SymLink hardware. It has no onboard DSP, and cannot function in a stand-alone mode. Its sole purpose is to increase system analog input channel count while reducing system cost-per-channel. Each analog input is mic/line-selectable with five coarse gain levels and available 48V phantom power per channel. Onboard SymLink Bus connectors support the interfacing of BreakIn 12 devices within a SymLink Ring.
|Converter Type ||24-bit Sigma Delta|
|Input Impedance ||6.67k Ohms|
|Frequency ||20 Hz|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.