The Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone has a graphical display, large capacitive touchscreen, high-definition audio quality, Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and support for expansion modules. The 9641GS leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters to remote locations and users.
- Global Icon Phone
- Touch Screen Color Display
- Adjustable tilt display
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Configurable line appearance & feature key buttons
- Speaker, Mute, Volume, Headset, Contacts, Home, History, Message, Forwarding & Phone buttons
- Separate volume for handset, speaker, ringer, & headset
- Red LED for speaker, mute, headset, message & history
- 24 Admin buttons with 5 lines displayed
- 2 message waiting indicators
- 360 degree visual alert for NW & incoming
- Internal Bluetooth Interface (H.323 mode only)
- RJ9 Headset port
- PoE 802.3af class 2 device
- Avaya Flare Experience in SIP mode
- Supports 3 max BM12 (see below)
- Supports 3 max SBM24 starting with Rel 9.0
- New Handset Cord
- New CAT5 Cord
- Supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later (H.323)
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 2) or local PoE Injector (sold separately, see below)
- NOT compatible with 1151x power supplies
- Requires IP Office Release 8.1 or higher
- Also compatible with Aura Communication Manager 6.x or greater
- VPN client support begins with IP Office 9.0
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.