The ultra-compact direct thermal LP 2824 Plus bar code label printer brings powerful performance to applications requiring a space-saving printer and media widths of 2.2 inches/56 mm or less. It includes a 32-bit RISC processor for faster formatting and first label out, an auto-sensing serial port, and co-resident EPL and ZPL programming languages.
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
- Power Supply
- Interface Cables
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Print Method||Direct Thermal Print|
|Max Print Speed||Maximum 4”/102 mm per second|
|Max Print Resolution||203 dpi/8dots per mm|
|Powered USB Port(s)||0|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||0|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.