The TM-H6000 multifunction Point-of-Sale printer with TransScan™ digital check imaging is the only printer that allows retailers to take advantage of the benefits of electronic check conversion at the point-of-sale. It processes and captures the complete check image in a single step. And by implementing ECC at the point-of-sale retailers and supermarkets can dramatically reduce check processing costs and cut bad check costs and losses.
- Exclusive TransScan digital check imaging technology
- 99.9% MICR accuracy; a leader in the industry
- Two-color receipt capability
- Fast 63 lps thermal receipt printing
- Grayscale feature scans at 256 shades of gray
- High-resolution graphics printing with no processing delay
- Superior slip handling with built-in forms stopper
- Most compact, durable design with the highest reliability in its class
- Epson Multifunction Printer
- Power Adaptor
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Print Method||Receipt: Thermal Line Printing|
Slip: 9-pin serial impact dot matrix
Endorsement: 8-pin shuttle impact dot matrix
|Max Print Speed||Receipt: 200mm/sec|
Slip: 5.7 lps
Endorsement: 1.9 lps
|Max Print Resolution||-|
|Powered USB Port(s)||0|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||0|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.