Tektronix CT-100 Craftek ISDN Subscriber Loop Test Set
The CrafTek CT-100 is a portable handheld test set. It is designed for use by telephone crafts people in installing, maintaining, and testing subscriber loops.
You can use the CrafTek CT-100 as a standard telephone or as a test set in various analog and digital loop technologies such as POTS, IDSN, and EBS. There are three Interface Option Slots and one Auxiliary Slot in the CrafTek CT-100 to expand or enhance the loop technologies supported.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.