The Jabra GN1210 straight RJ-9 cord is the solution to a common problem of not being able to connect headsets with carbon-based telephones. Even though most things have been standardized, the cord connecting the carbon-based phone with the handset or headset is anything but standard as each telephone manufacturer has its own wiring code. Now, with the universal "smart" cord, GN1210, the cord will work with virtually any carbon-based phone system, providing greater convenience.
- Provides direct connection between your Avaya telephone's built-in headset port and a Jabra corded headset
- Allows for one-touch headset operation via programmable buttons or fixed headset button
- Provides built-in microphone volume control settings
- Quick disconnect to RJ9
- Features 8 separate amplification levels at 4-6 db increments adding up to a total of 32 dB
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.