NEC's SMB Wireless ML440 IP DECT phone is the perfect solution for small to medium-sized businesses that seek an on-site mobile phone that can help employees make informed decisions much more quickly.
- Caller-ID/Call history
- 4 programmable keys
- 3 dedicated soft keys (hold, transfer, conference)
- 20 hour talk time, 220 hour standby time
- Backlit keypad
- Backlit color display with graphical user inferface
- Two-way speakerphone
- External headsets supported
- Maximum 64 handsets allowed per system
- ML440 handset
- CE-MB206-5C-02 Li-ion Battery Pack- 3.7V 1100 MAh
- Belt clip
- Charger unit
- AC adapter
- Designation strips
- Requires AP20 IP DECT Access Point (730651-sold separately)
- Does not require an SL1100 SIP Terminal License
- This listing is for an A-Stock phone. A-Stock phones are in fully functional condition and have great aesthetic quality.
SMB ML440 IP DECT Parts & Accessories
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.