The IP 212k is ideal for branch offices and small businesses that expect "key system" behavior from their phone system.
- 8 lines x 13 character display (65 x 56 pixels)
- 12 self-labeling programmable buttons
- 2 soft keys
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet switch
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 8 fixed feature keys:
- Transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Audio controls
- Volume, mute, speakerphone, headset
- MGCP protocol
- Supports wideband, G.711u/a, and G.729a codecs
- New Handset Cord
- New Line Cord
- This listing is for a Grade B - Refurbished phone, Grade B - Refurbished phones are fully functional but have moderate scratches and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.