The INT3000 includes all the functionality of an Inter-Tel system to provide greater flexibility and improved productivity when you are away from your desk. Customer satisfaction increases as calls no longer go unanswered. And the best part, you’ll increase productivity while becoming more efficient.
- Digital Spread Spectrum Technology offers unparalleled range and best channel separation in the industry. It’s the best defense against unwanted interference and it provides superior voice communication security.
- Display – The INT3000 provides quick and easy-to-read information with a 2-line, 16-digit dot-matrix display and 4 status icons.
- Headset Jack – Allows for the connection of an optional headset for hands-free operation. Headset Jack is now located at the top of the handset for easier access.
- 3 Selectable Ring Tones and Vibrate Ringer – You can choose from 3 ring tones and each one can be set high or low. Or, choose the silent alert (vibration mode) to receive calls without disturbing others and is ideal for noisier environments.
- Ringer ON/OFF Switch on the Handset–Allows you to turn off the ringer for unwanted calls.
- 4 Step Volume Control – You can select from 4 levels of volume in your earpiece (new HAC regulation compatible). • Mute – Mute your phone for privacy while in your office or while walking through the halls, by pushing the ON/OFF switch, which works in conjunction with the icon on display.
- Hot Swap Battery – During a conversation, you can swap the battery in the handset without disconnecting the line. Swapping must be done within 20 seconds.
- Compact Handset – The INT3000 incorporates state-of-the-art compact design for optimum mobility.
- Standby Battery Recharge System – The INT3000 comes equipped with a dropin charge cradle to accommodate backup battery charging system (optional backup battery is not included).
- 10 Channels – Supports up to 10 simultaneous calls in any given environment.
- Belt Clip – A sturdy belt clip is included for maximum mobility.
- This listing is for a Grade B - Refurbished phone. Grade B - Refurbished phones are fully functional but have moderate scratches and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
- Grade B - Refurbished phones may have damage to the plastics surrounding the antennas, which are not repairable through the refurb process. This does not affect functionality, only appearance.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.